Terms & conditions
General party information
- All parties require adult supervision.
- Please be aware that all correspondence and package information will be via email. We will reply to your party enquiries, booking requests and deposit confirmation by email. Please be sure to check your inbox and junk mail to avoid disappointment and missing out on your preferred booking date.
- All correspondence is made in a prompt and timely manner, so if you have any problems with your email please notify us on 1300 544 403.
- The entertainers will arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the party to set up and get ready, depending on what package has been booked.
- We have also outlined in our FAQs tips for a party set up.
Venue, parking and travel fees
- Our entertainers travel all over Sydney.
- Depending on location, some suburbs will incur a travel fee. This will be communicated before booking.
- If the party is outdoors in a park or at home, please consider our entertainers and products will need some form of protection or shelter from the sun or rain when working.
- Please ensure that there is parking with suitable access to the venue for our entertainers. In particular if you have booked packages that require a lot of equipment to be carried e.g Party Dudes and Divas, Girlie par-TEA, Strike a pose and Pampmee teepee.
- If the venue has no free or street parking we need to be compensated for any parking fees.
- We suggest that your time listed on your invitation allows 15 minutes either side of our entertainment. This allows time for us to set up and start straight away, ensuring all children receive treats without being rushed.
- Our booked time does not include time to stop and cut the cake but we can do so on request. Keep in mind less time will be spent on our activities and treats.
- Due to demand and multiple bookings in one day, our timing is very important as we often have to leave immediately to get to another event. For this reason the start time needs to be adhered to, we can wait a maximum of 5 minutes for guests to arrive before starting.
- Each party has its own time frame to run smoothly.
- Additional children and alterations on our standard package needs to be confirmed with our office so we ensure enough time to treat children and no one misses out on prizes and gifts.
- We are not responsible for any child that has any sensitivity to products we use.
- We use well known brands like TAG, Global and Cameleon for face painting. These products are reputable and suitable for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic.
- Food products in our high tea packages do contain nuts and gluten. To make amendments contact Beti 0402 063 919 directly to discuss the details. This will incur a cost if the menu is specialised.
- We do not manufacture any products.
- Please inform us if any guests are allergic to seafood or nuts as our beauty products may contain traces of them.
- All brushes are washed and cleaned between jobs for hygiene reasons.
Deposits, cancellations and payment
- A deposit is required to secure your booking with Kids Entertainment Sydney. This is done at the time you are ready to go ahead with our entertainment.
- If the deposit is not received within 48 hours, we release the date to other customers. Booking confirmation, deposit confirmation and details of the party and balance will be emailed to you.
- Your deposit amount will come off the total of your party package. The outstanding amount is paid by cash on day. If you choose to pay by credit card prior to the event it will incur a 2% surcharge. This payment needs to be cleared in our account 4 days prior to the event.
- EFT is accepted and needs to be in our account 4 days prior to the event. We do not accept payment confirmation by email.
- Your deposit will be lost in full if you cancel your event at any time. However if there is more than 14 days before the party you can change the party date and you will not lose your deposit but will be charged an admin fee of $30.00. There is no refund. If you cancel your party within 14 days of the event you will lose your deposit completely.
- There is no cancellations of guests on the party day. To make up the monetary value and time for a guest not appearing, our staff will play extra games and extra pampering where appropriate.
- If you have to make any changes please be aware there may be an admin fee especially if we have sent out the schedule with final numbers already. This occurs the week of the party (usually Wednesday). We have put our time into prepping items, lolly bags, organising staff and products.
Numbers and confirmation
- Kids Entertainment Sydney needs to be informed of exact numbers of guests for the party to run smoothly, we don't want any kids missing out on the free gifts, lolly bags and treats. This information will need to be returned 4-5 days prior to your event. This is important so the party runs smooth as it is structured.
- If numbers change after this deadline you may incur an admin fee. We will try our best to accommodate.
- Corporate events have a different structure and will need to be discussed with our office.
- For any party there is a minimum spend, which is the price quoted on the website. If there are fewer children invited than the amount in the package, the party child and guests will receive extra treats to fill in the time.
- Price includes all products and equipment.
Uniforms and costumes
- Entertainers are dressed in the character costume you request.
- Photos are used as a guide only and we can not guarantee you receive the same entertainer photographed.
Other important information
- Throughout all of our parties entertainers will often take photos, these will be stored on our database and used on our web page and social media platforms. If you do not wish for photos to be taken please inform us at any time throughout the booking process.
- Public holidays/long weekends will incur a fee.
- Please note that all packages listed on the website need to be booked through Kids Entertainment Sydney.
- Kids entertainment Sydney is a division of body treats.
- Kids Entertainment Sydney is not a booking agency for other entertainers or businesses that are not in our packages.